Free Webinars for Early Childhood Educators
If you are interested in free online professional development for early childhood educators, this is the right place for you!
Getting your annual 20 hours of CPD can be hard when you are a teacher. With all the things you have to juggle, it is just one more thing to add to the list.
That's why I decided to compile this list of free online professional development for early childhood teachers…because who doesn't like PD in your PJs?
Of course, if you are looking for something more substantial, you can check out our collection of advanced online PD for early childhood educators.
During these unusual times, many in-person professional development opportunities, such as conferences and training, have been canceled or put online. Learning from professional development is important to improve and strengthen our skills and techniques in early childhood education.
Our free online PD for early childhood educators
How to Successfully Integrate Technology in Preschool Activities
You will learn how to successfully start the process of technology integration in early childhood education by understanding and applying research-based strategies. Gain the expertise you need in order to make an impact on child learning with technology today.
This is an online PD for early childhood teachers such as preschool, kindergarten, child care educators and early primary teachers and practitioners.
Have you ever thought about these questions? I'll answer them for you...
What are the key theories underpinning young children learning with technology?
What is technology in early childhood education?
What is technology integration in early childhood education?
What are the basic computers skills for kindergarten, preschool and other early childhood education?
How to teach technology to kindergarten, preschool and early primary?
How to use technology in preschool classrooms? How to use technology in kindergarten classroom?
Why is planning important in early childhood education? (from a technological perspective)
How does technology affect early childhood education? What is the importance of technology in early childhood education?
How to encourage teachers to use technology in the classroom?
Can my centre or school start this process?
This process does not require a high budget. It does require a strong will and a critical approach to your own pedagogical experiences. Additionally, this also involves a good perception on the role of technology in early childhood education, courage and the need to innovate. The productive process of integration can be started by a strong-minded principal or teacher with one single programmable toy or one digital camera and an ordinary computer.
Technology in Early Childhood Education - What are the Benefits?
- Young students are generally more focused and attentive when there's technology involved compared to the traditional way of learning, which is using the whiteboard. One of the main benefits of involving technology is that it's more engaging and interactive, especially since your main competition is the boredom of students. With technology, this rarely ever happens since their focus is completely engaged.
- Technology also makes it possible for students to undergo training resources that are paperless. Teachers don't have to undergo the struggle of printing resources for students with their lessons. If it's paperless, it also makes things more convenient for both the student and the teacher.
- Technology also makes parents' see the progress of their children. With modern technology today, communication is now made easy between teachers and parents. Parents can now keep track of their children's progress with technology.
Free online early childhood professional development
Join our free online PD for early childhood educators today and receive top beneifts such as:
- Teacher downloads;
- Discount deals on our advanced online training for early childhood educators - preschool, kindergarten and early primary.
- An impact on learning throughout the early years curriculum.