Supporting Teacher Capabilities in ICT
To build confidence and competency in child ICT capability and technological literacy, it is important that teachers are supported in their levels of capability in ICT.
Through our online professional development for teachers using technology in the classroom we deliver practical and immediately advice on how to integrate ICT in teaching and learning.
Integrating ICT in the classroom is not straightforward and we ensure that our professional development for teachers technology:
- Develops teachers’ ICT capability and technological;
- Covers pedagogical approaches to technology integration;
- Supports teachers to effectively integrating ICT in the classroom and;
- Provides support for school culture change.
Our Online PD Courses for Teachers
We develop and facilitate online technology integration professional development for teachers in Early Childhood Education and Primary Education teachers.
We conduct webinars with professional teachers who have demonstrated excellent capabilities in the use of ICT in classroom practices.
ICT Tools for Teaching and Learning
We support ICT for teachers that enable them to successfully be able to achieve ICT integration in the classroom and develop student ICT capability in meaningful and purpose driven learning contexts.
Examples of such ICT resources for teachers include that which:
- Challenges students intellectually;
- Allows students to have full control over the technology;
- Is content-free and generic;
- Facilitates the development of higher order thinking skills as a result of students being involved in the decision-making process.
ICT in Education Teacher Academy
ALL of the below online PD courses for teachers are FREE as a member of our Academy today when you pay just $85 (USD) per person per year.