Inservice Training for Teachers in ICT Integration
Price: $9.99 (USD)
This is a leadership course for teachers or Primary school principal, ICT coordinator or Learning Technologies coordinator who is planning to conduct an in-service for their teaching staff on ICT/technology integration.
You will learn how to lead strategies to support high-quality professional learning opportunities for colleagues that focus on improved
student ICT learning.
The course forms part of the larger leadership in ed course so it will give you an insight as to what to expect.
Key Learning Outcomes include:
- Understand the rights of teachers to have quality effective professional development inservices.
- Develop personal skills and become an effective communicator.
- Lead by example in ICT pedagogical classroom practices.
- Share your expertise informatively with colleagues.
- Evaluate your performance.
- Employ key strategies to encourage your colleagues to learn.
1 Hour of CPD addressing 2.6.4 and 3.4.4 of APST