Full Online PD for Early Childhood Teachers
THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR FREE ONLINE PD FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS!
Your Online PD link has been sent to your Email!
BEFORE YOU GO...
“Harness Technology in Early Childhood Education Today”
full online PD for early childhood teachers in preschool, kindergarten and early primary education now.
COURSE LIFETIME ACCESS PLUS ALL FUTURE UPGRADES (CONTENT, DOWNLOADABLE TEACHING RESOURCES ETC)
Want to learn how to successfully integrate technology in your early childhood learning environment?
Join “Harness Technology in Early Childhood Education Today” and add 11 hours of CPD to your records.
Don’t have the time now?
No worries! One payment gets you course lifetime access.
Take advantage of this MAD 80% discounted offer before it runs out! (P.S. When the timer hits 0!)
THIS ONLINE PD FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHERS COMES WITH
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION EXPERT INTERVIEWS
Harness Technology in ECE Outline
Module 1 – Welcome
- How to get the most from this course?
- A few questions before we begin…
- What is technology in early childhood education?
- ICT competencies for Early Childhood Teachers
- What is ICT capability in ECE?
- Teacher self-assessment – how can you improve your capacity as a teacher in technology integration?
- Understanding keywords
- Becoming an agent of change
- Questions on change (survey)
Module 2 – Analyse the Situation
- Understanding the foundations: How do children learn with technology?
- What is pedagogy in ECE with ICT?
- Barriers to unlocking ICT in ECE
- How can ICT enrich the ECE learning environment
- Dispelling the key issues with technology use
Module 3 – DAP ICT for ICT
- Appropriate practices
- Creativity with ICT
- ICT tools for language development
- Choosing meaningful ICT tools and resources
Module 4 – STEM in Early Childhood Education
- An introduction to STEM in ECE
- ICT’s role in STEM education
- About Science and ICT in ECE
- Technology tools for ECE science learning
- What is the relationship between ICT and Numeracy?
- Selecting DAP Numeracy activities with technology
- Learning numeracy with technology in role play
- Free lesson download!
- Inquiry based pedagogy in ECE
- ICT-Assisted project-based learning in ECE
Module 5 – Robotics in Early Childhood Education
- Benefits of robotics in education
- How to use robots in the early learning environment
- How to choose the right robot for your learning environment
- Problem solving example video
- Case study
Module 6 – Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Child learning
- Relationships and Pedagogy
- Child-Child relationships with technology
- Creativity, relationships and technology
- Teacher and family relationships
- Responsive relationships
- Supporting relationships
Module 7 – Practicing Inclusion
- Ebook download!
Module 8 – Promoting creativity in ECE
Module 9 - Planning in Early Childhood Education
Module 10 - Intentional Teaching Strategies
Module 11 - Methods of Observation and Assessment
Module 12 - Completing the Course
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING