Teaching Strategies in Primary School: Support Technology use in Learning Areas
Price: $100 AUD
You will learn how to enhance the teaching and learning of ICT across the curriculum using structured and supportive teaching strategies that will maximise outcomes and capabilities in ICT in an inclusive learning environment. Additionally, I will give you the expertise you need to make instructional decisions on how to stimulate learning and effectively progress student capabilities throughout their schooling career.
Teacher takeaways include:
- Understand how students learn with ICT;
- Optimise opportunities for development in ICT capability;
- Boost your competence and confidence in ICT;
- Develop the ICT capable classroom by using effective classroom practices;
- Share the same perspectives on ICT capability throughout the whole school;
- Manage student transitions;
- Facilitate student capabilities;
- Select the appropriate ICT tools for learning;
- Progress student capabilities less stress and;
- Create an inclusive technology-rich learning environment.
Teacher Testimonials from participants in this Professional Development for Teachers in Victoria:
“This course has been beneficial. I have learned more about how to integrate ICT in the classroom and how to support the students who struggle in this area. The readings have been particularly useful and it has been great to see other professionals and their use of ICT in the classroom.” Kerrie O’Brien
"I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. I have learned the importance of ICT in all schools. This course has enhanced my ideas of classroom practice by giving me confidence in knowing that I was on the right track." Louise Craig
"I will definitely employ these ideas. Great tips!" Andrew Erickson
Completing this course will contribute to 4 hours of NESA and TQI registered Professional Development addressing 2.6.2 and 3.4.2 of APST towards maintaining Proficient Teacher accreditation in NSW.
Join our professional development for teachers in Victoria now.
JOIN THE CLASS NOW