Teaching Strategies in the Classroom: Support ICT in Learning Areas
Price: $95 AUD
You will learn how to enhance the teaching and learning of ICT across the curriculum using structured and supportive teaching strategies that will maximise outcomes and capabilities in ICT in an inclusive learning environment. Additionally, I will give you the expertise you need to make instructional decisions on how to stimulate learning and effectively progress student capabilities throughout their schooling career.
Number of Students: 30
By registering for this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how students learn with ICT;
- Optimise opportunities for development in ICT capability;
- Boost your competence and confidence in ICT;
- Develop the ICT capable classroom by using effective classroom practices;
- Share the same perspectives on ICT capability throughout the whole school;
- Manage student transitions;
- Facilitate student capabilities;
- Select the appropriate ICT tools for learning;
- Progress student capabilities less stress and;
- Create an inclusive technology-rich learning environment.
Completing this course will contribute to 4 hours of NESA and TQI registered Professional Development addressing 2.6.2 and 3.4.2 of APST towards maintaining Proficient Teacher accreditation in NSW.
BONUS FREE Literacy-technology lesson plan templates (P-6)Join the class now
Formative Assessment Strategies: Determine Capabilities in ICT
Price: $95 AUD
You will learn how formative assessment strategies to determine ICT capability as a requirement of the curriculum by applying current instructional principles, research and appropriate assessment practices to the uses of ICT in your classroom. In addition, I will give you the expertise you need to make informed decisions to help you unlock barriers to establishing a meaningful learning environment.
Number of Students: 8
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about integrating ICT and ICT capability development in the National Curriculum;
- Plan and identify opportunities for assessment;
- Determine progression in the National Curriculum Learning Continuum;
- Establish a meaningful learning environment in the Early Years;
- Gather strong empirical evidence of attainment;
- Share learning outcomes with parents and colleagues and;
- Make informed decisions on assessment strategies for your school.
Completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NESA registered PD addressing 2.6.2 and 5.1.2 from the APST for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher accreditation in NSW.
FREE Course eBook!
Join the class now