You will learn how formative assessment strategies to determine ICT capability as a requirement of the curriculum by applying current instructional principles, research and appropriate assessment practices to the uses of ICT in your classroom. In addition, I will give you the expertise you need to make informed decisions to help you unlock barriers to establishing a meaningful learning environment.
Number of Students: 8
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about integrating ICT and ICT capability development in the National Curriculum;
- Plan and identify opportunities for assessment;
- Determine progression in the National Curriculum Learning Continuum;
- Establish a meaningful learning environment in the Early Years;
- Gather strong empirical evidence of attainment;
- Share learning outcomes with parents and colleagues and;
- Make informed decisions on assessment strategies for your school.
Completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NESA registered PD addressing 2.6.2 and 5.1.2 from the APST for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher accreditation in NSW.
COST: $95 AUD