We are excited to announce the launch of our NEW online professional development course for teachers Run an effective Primary In-service PD in ICT on OpenLearning. Designed for any Primary ICT integrator, ICT coordinator or ICT teacher in primary education who might get called upon to conduct an in-service for their colleagues in ICT integration strategies.
A preview of what is installed in our upcoming online PD course "The Primary ICT Coordinator's Guide to Leadership", it focuses on the train the trainer methodology and will deliver practical and immediately advice on how to plan, organise and conduct effective in-service.
The course covers seven broad themes:
- Understand the rights of teachers to have continuing professional development in Australia;
- Develop personal skills and become an effective communicators;
- Stand out from amongst your colleagues by leading from example in ICT pedagogies;
- Share your expertise on ICT integration;
- Use key strategies to encourage teachers to learn;
- Evaluate your performance;
- Conduct well-constructed and collaborative professional development in ICT.
This course is also aligned with the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers 6.1.4 & 6.4.4.
What can you expect?
For an 1 hour of PD, you can expect the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and fellow students in the course. There will also be quizzes at the end of each module and as always you send me a message anytime if you require further clarification on something you learnt.
You will also be happy to know that it is a self-paced course, meaning of course you can take your time and learn at your own pace.
This course will only set you back $65!
So what are you waiting for, enrol in this course today.