WATCH THIS LIST FOR UPDATES!
Inclusive practice: Assessment for learning
Accredited Online Professional Development in Assessment for Learning - ICT Capability
You will learn how to assess ICT capability as a requirement of the National Curriculum by applying current instructional principles, research and appropriate assessment practices to the uses of ICT in your classroom. In addition, I will give you the expertise you need to make informed decisions to help you unlock barriers to establishing a meaningful learning environment.
Target Audience: Early Childhood and Primary teachers
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about integrating ICT and ICT capability development in the National Curriculum;
- Plan and identify opportunities for assessment;
- Determine progression in the National Curriculum Learning Continuum;
- Establish a meaningful learning environment in the Early Years;
- Gather strong empirical evidence of attainment;
- Share learning outcomes with parents and colleagues and;
- Make informed decisions on assessment strategies for your school.
Learn to implement evidence-based assessment strategies in your classroom today.