Buy these teacher resources direct from our online courses at a fraction of the cost. Educational resources to develop 21st centuty skills in the classroom.
SHOP ONLINE AT THESE SITES
Literacy and Numeracy in the Primary Classroom
Description: These resources are equipped with direct links to the Australian Curriculum where ICT capability can be taught alongside literacy and numeracy context.
Some Key themes include -
- background context;
- teaching and assessing general capability - ICT;
- General Capability context;
- Recommended ICT tools and strategies;
- Teacher requirements;
- Student progression in ICT skills and Learning Continuum;
- Developing ICT activities;
- Reflecting and;
- Avoiding conflict between ICT and subject-context objectives.
TEACH ICT CAPABILITY IN LITERACY
Teach ICT Capability in Year 2 Numeracy
Teach ICT Capability in Year 3 Numeracy